- Creates urgency. A “call to action” that can’t be ignored or delayed if the buyer wants the property.
- Generates excitement, energy, and encourages a climate of competition that tends to maximize the sale proceeds to the seller.
- Reduces marketing time and costs.
- Minimizes negotiations between buyer and seller.
- Assures fair market price through competitive bidding.
- Provides open, fair, and non-discriminatory bidding environment, greatly enhancing opportunities for all purchasers.
- Provides immediate confirmation of sale.
- Eliminates lengthy, expensive carrying costs.
- Effective marketing through target marketing.
- Easiest way to perform Asset Reduction.
- Provides bankers and forced sale sellers the legal assurance of an arms-length transaction.
Continuing Education, with the rapid changes in how marketing is performed and executed. Our company marketing department stay up to date with the latest trends and changes in marketing to insure your auction advertising is successful.
Its not your Grandpa’s Auction
The time has long passed when people thought of auctions as a merely means of liquidating assets that could be sold no other way. Today, sellers of high-end homes, commercial properties, businesses and business assets turn to the auction as their first choice in selling their properties and assets. Sellers have discovered that auctions are a powerful method for delivering fair market value. Competitive bidding processes vary for different types of auctions, but each has proven remarkably effective in capturing markets and yielding premium results.
Advances in technology have contributed greatly to the power and efficiently of auctions. Thanks to the internet technology, bidders from around the country and globe now routinely participate in live auctions. Simultaneous internet auctions mean that bidders in South America can bid in real time on an Backhoe being auctioned in Chicago. The considerable increase in the number of qualified bidders at live auctions due to online technology has resulted in significantly increased auction returns and sale value.
Digital record keeping, after the auction you will receive a detailed list of each item sold, the amount it sold, along with a details summary of expenses, fees and profit.
Fast, Easy, Effective
Auction marketing is the fastest, easiest, and most efficient way to convert assets to fair market value cash. Instead of waiting for an offer that may never come, auction marketing creates a free market environment with qualified buyers creating a call to action on a predetermined sale date. The auction not only provides a powerful live bidding process but allows the seller the benefit of a date certain for the sale. Inefficiencies related to multiple showings, fruitless negotiations, and extending sales periods are eliminated.